White craft foam sheet, Wiggle eyes, Shells, Styrofoam ball 2”, Shoebox, Scissors, Craft knife
Get the Pattern
- Remove the top from the box.
- Cut out the front of the box leaving about 1” from the sides and the bottom.
- Cut the waves out of the back of the box. (Adults should only use craft knife to cut the shoebox.)
- Using scissors cut out the fish from white foam sheet using the pattern provided. Paint them with the Harvest Orange. To make the fish diving into the water and swimming outside of the water just cut in half.
- Cut out the seaweed and paint it Crisp Green.
- Cut out a 6” round circle from the white foam sheet and paint Yellow. Glue to the back of the box
- Cut a 2” foam ball in half and squeeze it to form a rock shape and paint Khaki.
- Cut the waves out of the foam sheet and paint Pool Blue.
- Paint the inside of the box with Pool Blue and then randomly add Laguna onto of the Pool Blue.
- Glue everything down with craft glue. Add wiggle eyes to the fish and the shells to the ocean and rock.