Medium flat brush, Medium stencil brush, Wood plaque, Wood mask, Bag of laser-cut wood leaves, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Paint plaque with Quaker Grey and let dry.
- Paint mask with Black and let dry. Paint White circles around mask as shown.
- Paint two matching leaves with Gecko for wings. Let dry.
- Paint feet and nose with Antique Gold and let dry.
- Paint crown with Quaker Grey, let dry.
- Stencil Chevron pattern to plaque as shown with Georgia Clay, let dry.
- Glue pieces as shown to create owl. Do NOT glue mask yet. Put lay out and mark where eyes are.
- Paint eye area with Black and let dry. Stencil chevron pattern to the eyes as shown in Gray.
- Glue mask in place.