Assorted paint chips, 12 x 12 canvas, Flat brush ½”, Scissors, Ultra fine black marker, 1” die cut punch, ¼” hold punch
- Base coat canvas Parchment.
- Select paint chip colors of choice to create your landscape areas. Tear blue chips to create sky. Cut mountains, trees, animals, river and fish with scissors.
- Use die cut and hole punch for sun and flowers.
- Starting at the top of canvas, start applying layers with Mod Podge® Matte. Continue down as you create rest of landscape. Place trees, animals, river, sun and fish last. Let dry 20 minutes.
- Apply several coats of matte to seal entire canvas.
- Accent areas with Dimensional Magic® such as mountain tops, fish, flowers and river.
- Add details with black marker.