Assorted rocks, 12” Terracotta pot, White chalk
- Clean rocks with soap and water and let dry completely.
- Basecoat all rocks with Midnight and let dry.
- Using a piece of white chalk, lightly sketch the herb of your choice onto each rock.
- Basecoat the large leaf areas with Bright Green and let dry.
- Using small liner brush, paint the herbs that are just thin leaves with Bright Green and let dry.
- Using small liner brush, add highlights and details with Fresh Cut Grass and White, and let dry.
- Add a few details with Black as shown and let dry.
- Add a drop of water to White on your palette. Dab a thin liner brush and add herb names to each rock.
- Let dry.