Faceted ceramic planter, Two (2) succulent arrangement containers, 1” Masking tape, Foam bowls, Stir sticks
- Place tape around bottom of succulent arrangement container.
- Mix equal parts of Metallic 14k Gold and water in one foam container and equal parts of Metallic Silver and water in another, stirring well to combine.
- Hold container upright and begin to randomly pour on the Metallic Gold and then the Metallic Silver. Place container on top of paint bottle to allow the container to drain.
- When paint is dry, remove masking tape.
- Mix equal parts of Ocean Reef Blue and water in a foam container, stirring well to combine.
- Hold container sideways and begin to pour paint on to the container, moving the container around so that the paint finds new pathways and creates irregular lines.
- Once paint is no longer moving, place upright and allow paint to dry completely.
- Mix equal parts of Turquoise and water in one foam container and equal parts of Tahiti Blue and water in another foam container, stirring well to combine.
- Turn Hand Made Modern container top side down and insert the small end of a foam cup into the opening. Now place the foam cup mouth-side down onto a foam plate. This will allow the paint to drain off the sides. Begin to pour Turquoise and then Tahiti Blue paint onto the container. Paint will begin to create a marble and/or stripe pattern. Keep adding paint until entire surface is covered. Let paint dry completely before removing.