Scrapbook Paper Scraps, Wax paper, Hot glue, Large gem, Headband, Felt circle
- To make the flower, tear 3 pieces of scrapbook paper into 3 different sized circles.
- Crinkle the flowers and open flat onto wax paper.
- Working with Extreme Glitter Hologram, coat each one with either a thick layer of glitter, a dollop of glitter in the center or glitter around the edge. Let dry, then peel from the wax paper.
- Hot glue the flower circles together in the center. Then hot glue a large gem in the center of the flower.
- Attach to the headband using hot glue.
- Glue a small circle of felt to the underside to finish off the design.