FolkArt ® Home Decor™ Chalk - Metallic Copper, 8 oz. - 34806, Hinged shutters, Three quarter circle shelves, Hand drill, Screwdriver, Screws, Flat brush ½”, Pencil, Ruler, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Basecoat shutters Grotto.
- Apply Metallic Copper randomly with sponge. Concentrate paint in certain areas more than others. Let dry.
- Apply Java over Metallic Copper areas as shown to create patina effect.
- Paint wood shelves Metallic Copper. Let dry and lightly sand for weathered look.
- Position shelves on shutters and mark with pencil.
- Drill holes the size of screw in shutters. Place shelves in position and attach with screws.