1/2” flat brush, 1” flat brush, #8 flat brush, Liner brush, Sandpaper, Tracing paper, Transfer paper, Pencil
- Basecoat bottom of tray with Wicker White and side of tray with Cobalt. Let dry.
- Dry brush Maple Syrup over Wicker White. Let dry.
- Transfer pattern of sun to tray.
- Using a 1/2” flat brush, make short square brush strokes to create faux mosaic tile look. Starting in the center of sun, use Lemon Custard, next to Lemon Custard is the Pure Orange and then Engine Red. For the rays of the sun, start with Lemon Custard then Pure Orange and end with Engine Red.
- For the outside of sun, start at the edge of tray next to the sides and paint Cobalt first then Calypso Sky and lastly Light Blue closest to the sun. Let dry and then highlight each tile Wicker White using the #8 flat brush.
- Lightly distress the sides of tray with sandpaper.