Two 8" x 10" canvases, Stencil brush, Liner brush, Masking tape, Paper, Pencil, Hot glue, Twine
- Basecoat both canvases Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Tape of 3/4" stripes on one canvas. Using the stencil brush, dry brush Lipstick Red. Allow to dry.
- Dry brush the Wicker White stripes with Ocean Cruise. Allow to dry.
- Using the liner brush, outline the stripes in Licorice.
- Draw a star on a peice of paper and cut it out. Tape the star to the center of the second canvas. Dry brush True Blue horizontally over the paper star. Remove the paper star and dry brush star with Ocean Cruise. Outline the star in Licorice.
- Cut twine and attach to back of each canvas.