Glass Plate, Alcohol, Paper towel, Detail paintbrush, Wide flat paintbrush
- Wipe the bottom of the plate clean with rubbing alcohol.
- Working on the bottom of the plate, paint the words, “Happy 4th of July” with wicker white paint. Allow to dry.
- Dip the end of the Spouncer into lipstick red paint, tap off the excess paint and press onto the bottom of the plate in a random pattern. Continue painting dots using the calypso sky and wicker white paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint the entire base of the plate with cobalt paint. Paint two coats for full coverage with dry time in between.
- Follow the instructions on the bottle for heat setting the paint.