Wooden star box, Brush basin or container of water, ¾” Flat brush, 5/8” Dauber, Foam plate, Paper towels, Fine grit sandpaper
- Basecoat base of box Brilliant Ultramarine, the box lid Lipstick Red and the side of the box lid Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and reapply base colors. Allow to dry.
- Paint several light coats of FolkArt Extreme Glitter – Red over the Lipstick Red box lid allowing each coat to dry before applying the next.
- Paint Brilliant Ultramarine vertical stripes around the Wicker White box lid area.
- Accent the box base with Wicker White dots using a 5/8” dauber. Allow to dry.