Hot Glue Gun Helpers, 2 Ornate frames, Spray primer, Foam paintbrush, Loose bristle paint brush, Hot Glue, Velvet ribbons, Rhinestones, Scrapbook paper
1. Remove or tape off glass in frame. Spray the frame with Spray primer. Let dry.
2. Using a foam paintbrush, paint one of the frames with the New Leaf Green and one with the Boardwalk Blue. Apply two coats of paint. Allow time to dry between coats.
3. Spray with pearl glaze. Let dry.
4. Using Hot Glue Gun Helpers and hot glue, attach velvet ribbon around the edge of the frame. Glue rhinestones in the corners.
5. Replace the glass and insert scrapbooking papers into the frame.