3” Round glass disc ornament, Photocopy of photograph, Metallic ribbons, Coarse iridescent white glitter, 12 6mm Silver beads, Brush basin or container for water, Scissors (I used pinking shears), Small piece of silver scrapbook paper, Photocopy of any personalization such as: 2012 PARIS, Rubbing alcohol, Small flat brush, Paper Towels,
1. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe over entire glass ornament to remove dirt and/or grease. Allow to dry.
2. Cut photo copy image to be placed on back side of disc to desire shape and size. I used pinking shears and cut the image into a vertical oval.
3. Apply Mod Podge to the front side of the image and immediately place the image to the backside of the clean glass ornament. Press in place to smooth out excess Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
4. Cut a small heart shape from a piece of silver scrapbook paper. Apply Mod Podge to the backside of the heart and adhere to the front of the glass disc. Continue applying any other personalization such as the date and location, (2012 P A R I S). Allow to dry.
5. To give the back of the print a more finished look, I painted Silver Sterling over the white. Allow to dry and reapply for more opaque silver.
6. Remove the ornament cap and fill the disc ornament with small silver beads and a couple teaspoons of coarse iridescent white glitter.
7. Replace the cap and embellish with metallic holiday ribbons tied into a bow.
8. Enjoy on your tree or give to loved ones!