3 styrofoam circle disks, Paintbrush, Hot glue, Ribbons, Paper flower, Silk flowers, Pom pom trim, Small canned food, Lid to a plastic tub
1. Paint two of the disks pink and paint one of the disks yellow. The Apple Barrel paint sinks into styrofoam making it the perfect choice for this project.
2. Add hot glue to the top of on of the pink disks. Layer the yellow disk on top of the pink disk. Hot glue the second pink disk on top of the yellow disk.
3. Working on one of the disk seams, hot glue a band of ribbon around the cake. Repeat for the other seam.
4. Hold the paper flower with the HGGH tweezer. Add hot glue to the back of a paper flower. Position around the top of the cake. Working in between the the ribbons, add flowers to the sides of the cake.
5. Hot glue a jumbo flower to the top of the cake.
6. Working on the bottom of the cake, hot glue pom pom trim around the cake. Use your finger cap so you don't burn your finger!
7. Remove the label from the can. Hot glue ribbons around the can. Hot glue the lid to the top of the can. Use the press wand for a firm press.