Tall cabinet with paneled doors, Sandpaper, Soft rag, Screwdriver
- Remove hardware and shelves if possible.
- Basecoat entire cabinet (inside and outside) with Mineral. Let paint dry.
- Paint Pool over Mineral basecoat on cabinet, doors (except panel inserts) and shelves.
- Use sandpaper to lightly distress random areas to reveal the Mineral basecoat.
- Using the Wax Brush, apply White Wax over entire cabinet as directed.
- Use a soft rag to buff the waxed surface to a smooth finish.
- Replace hardware.