#1 Liner brush, #4 round brush, ½” flat brush, 6 ¾” round wood plaque, Black felt, Orange floss or thread, Needle, Transfer paper, Small drill, Tape, Glue, Scissors, 2 white chenille stems, 2 black chenille stems, Variegated orange chenille stem
- Tape off stripes on front of plaque as shown and paint using Pumpkin, Tangerine, Pure Orange and Pueblo.
- Paint top edge with Aquamarine and back rim of plaque Pure Black. Apply Black glitter over Pure Black.
- Transfer eyes, nose and mouth patterns to plaque and paint as shown. Create black dots for eyes using opposite end of paint brush. Paint zig zag line with Liner brush.
- Twist together one each, white and black chenille stems, and cut in half to create four pieces.
- Drill five holes in plaque rim, two arms, two legs and one for stem.
- Glue chenille stems into holes.
- Transfer hands and feet patterns to felt, cut out and stitch together. Cut arms and legs to desired length and glue hands and feet over ends.