FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. #2793, FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Autumn Leaves, 2 oz. #920, Foam paintbrush, 3 odd shaped bottles, 3 cork bottle toppers, Book pages, Spooky labels clipart, Ribbon, Hot glue gun, Moss, 3 Black plastic spiders
Notes: Each bottle can be totally different. Use your imagination and to create different looks using the above materials.
- Prep the bottles by painting a base coat of either Purple or Autumn Leaves FolkArt paint anywhere you want to have glitter.
- Once dry, apply 2 coats of Extreme Glitter over the FolkArt paint. Use Purple over Purple and Orange over Autumn Leaves.
- Tear the book pages into strips that will fit around the bottles. The strips can go around the neck, the base or the center of the bottles. Apply the strips to the bottle using Mod Podge.
- Cut around the spooky label clipart and apply to the bottles using Mod Podge. Smooth your brushstrokes.
- Hot glue the corks, ribbons and moss to the bottles.
- Apply Black Extreme Glitter to the spider. Once dry, hot glue to the bottles.