Wood bird house, Wood holder, 2 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper, Glass knob, Velvet ribbon, Strip of satin fabric (torn for bow), Gold berries, Black sequin, Balsa wood, Printed words, Hairspray, Sand paper, Bird template, Distress ink, Wax candle, Paintbrush, Pencil, Craft knife, Hot glue
- Remove dowel from birdhouse and paint edges of birdhouse and candleholder with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
- Rub wax candle over candlestick and paint with Vintage White. Allow to dry.
- Use sandpaper to sand off areas of paint on candle holder until you achieve the desired look. Set aside.
- Use template to trace bird on balsa wood and cut out with craft knife and sand smooth.
- Measure and cut scrapbook papers and adhere to birdhouse and bird with Matte Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Sand off excess paper until smooth.
- Distress edges with Distress ink.
- Type and print words (Spray with hairspray if used an inkjet printer).
- Cut words out, ink edges, and adhere to bird and birdhouse with Matte Mod Podge.
- Apply a coat of Crackle Medium over entire Birdhouse, bird, and candle holder. Allow to dry.
- Tear a strip of fabric and make bow leaving the edges frayed.
- Use hot glue to attach eye onto bird, velvet ribbon onto birdhouse, bird onto birdhouse, glass knob, bow, and berries to birdhouse. Glue on candle holder to bottom of birdhouse.