- Item #24881 Mod Podge Podgeable Papers - Black & White Damask, Frames and Words
- Frame with a backing
- Canvas fabric
- Foam paintbrush
- Canvas flower
- Pink paper
1. Cut a piece of canvas fabric to fit the frame backing. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the top of the backing. Position the canvas on the backing and smooth with your fingers. Allow to dry.
2. Working in one direction, apply a coat of Hot Pink chalkboard paint to the canvas. Allow to dry and apply a second coat in the opposite direction as the first. Allow to dry. Apply a third coat in the same direction as the first.
3. Cut of words from the paper. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the words and glue to the frame. Continue until the outer edge of the frame is covered with words. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge to the frame.
4. Glue a strip of decorative ribbon across the bottom of the canvas. Glue a canvas flower in the corner. Glue a Podgeable circle that has been Mod Podged with pink paper to the center of the canvas flower.
PROJECT TIP: To season your chalkboard, rub a piece of chalk over the entire surface and wipe clean with a damp towel.