Princess Wood embellishments, Oval Scalloped Frame, Medium flat brush, Liner brush, Pencil, Large silver brads, Wire cutters, Mirrored paper, White craft glue
- Paint frame using photo for color placement.
- When dry, use the pencil to sketch some swirling vines and leaves on the flat part of the frame. Sketch scrolling lines on the scalloped edge of the frame.
- Using liner brush, paint over pencil lines using thinned Yellow Citron. Let dry.
- Cut backs off of silver brads with wire cutters. Glue brads in place using photo for placement.
- Attach "princess" or "girly" themed wood embellishments using white craft glue.