Glass globe candle holder, Orange tissue paper (1/2 sheet), Foam brush, Craft knife, Black permanent ink marker
- Clean Glass globe with glass cleaner or alcohol.
- Rip tissue paper into 1" pieces.
- Using Mod Podge Gloss, decoupage tissue paper onto outside of glass globe so that they overlap randomly. Place the paper pieces over the top edge; allow to dry.
- Using craft knife, cut off the tissue paper that extends over the top edge.
- Give the entire candle holder a coat of Mod Podge Mega Glitter and dry thoroughly.
- Refer to picture and draw the pumpkin’s face with the black permanent marker.
- Paint the pumpkin’s face with Sequin Black.