Fall scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Paintbrush, Glass Candle Holder, Ribbon, Jump-ring
- Make the pumpkin pendant: Begin with a large rectangle Podgeable shape. Trim fall scrapbook paper to fit the top of the Podgeable shape. (You can use paper punches too)
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the top of the Podgeable shape and to the back of the paper. Position the paper on the Podgeable. Smooth with your fingers. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Cover the Podgeable with Dimensional Magic. Begin around the outer edge and fill until the entire pendant is covered. Dry for 24 hours in an undisturbed and non-drafty place.
- Trim the fall paper to fit on the front of the glass candle. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and position on the candle. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
- Tie a bow around the neck of the candle and attach the Podgeable with a jump-ring or a piece of twine.
Tip: While the Dimensional Magic is drying don’t move the pendant around or you might get air bubbles. If you do get an air bubble, use a sewing pin to pop it.