Large craft pumpkin, 4 polka dot napkins (orange and white), 4 floral/damask napkins (black and white), 1 black crayon, 1 fall floral pick, Hot glue and glue gun
- Cut napkins in wedges to fit the pumpkin vertically, with the widest part (approx. 2 ½“) in the middle and tapering to about 3/4” on each end.
- Carefully peel the back layer of each napkin piece (the white part) apart. (Most napkins are two-ply).
- Use Mod Podge to adhere each napkin wedge to pumpkin (refer to photo). Gently smooth out with your fingers as you work; napkins will tear easily. Allow to dry.
- Use the crayon to give the pumpkin a distressed/softer look by coloring a line along the edge of each napkin wedge (refer to photo).
- Give the pumpkin another coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry by setting the pumpkin upside down in a wide mouthed bottle.
- Paint the leaf in the floral pick.