4 wood pumpkin shapes, 4 natural card blanks, 4 green buttons, Scrap piece of burlap, 1 yard jute string, Assorted Scrap book paper, Craft glue, Scissors, Pencil, Flat paint brush, Liner brush
- Basecoat pumpkin shapes with Licorice. Let dry.
- Using wood shape as pattern cut paper to fit pumpkins. Use Mod Podge to add paper to wood shapes. Let dry.
- Cut burlap to fit card fronts as shown, glue burlap to cards.
- Add names with Licorice. Let dry.
- Thread jute through buttons and glue to pumpkins as shown.