Small craft pumpkin, 8 curly chenille stems (18 mm x 12”), 4 sheets lime green tissue paper, 2 wood circles (1 ½”), 2 feet black yarn/string (to hang pumpkin), Awl, Hot glue gun
- Paint each wood circle with Wicker White; allow to dry.
- Paint stem of pumpkin and eyes on circles as shown with Licorice. Let dry.
- Follow instructions on Demensional Magic and completely cover the front of each wood circle with Dimensional Magic. Set aside in an undisturbed place to dry.
- Cut sheets of tissue paper into 4" squares. “Scrunch up” each piece of tissue paper by laying on a flat surface and pushing each corner to the center.
- After papers are prepared, adhere papers to pumpkin with Mod Podge, Covering entire pumpkin except stem. Allow to dry.
- Use a dry brush to lightly paint tissue paper with Licorice (refer to photo). Allow to dry.
- Give the pumpkin a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry by setting the pumpkin upside down in a wide mouthed bottle.
- Use awl to punch holes for chenille stems (legs) making four holes on each side of the pumpkin, one inch apart and one inch down from the stem. Hot glue chenille stems in place then make two bends in each “leg” (refer to photo).
- Make a hole through the stem and tie on yarn/string to hang.