Paper mache pumpkin treat containers, Tissue paper – Orange and green, Scissors, Paintbrush
- Paint your pumpkin treat containers with White. Give several coats and let dry.
- Cut the tissue paper up into lots of small squares – both the orange and the green.
- Begin to cover each pumpkin with tissue paper. Paint a medium layer of the Mod Podge Washout on the pumpkin, add tissue paper and then Mod Podge over the top. Keep adding tissue paper until the entire pumpkin is covered (using green for the stem). Let dry.
- Paint the details on the pumpkin face with either Pumpkin or Black paint. Let dry.
- Optional step: add Mod Podge Sparkle over the top for some Halloween bling!
- Let pumpkins dry completely before using. These are perfect for Halloween candy or as party favors!