Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Save 30% On Mod Podge!
Get 30% off on all Mod Podge when you spend $50 or more + Get FREE U.S. ground shipping! Explore Mod Podge products for your next project! This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 2/11/23
Be proud and show off your colors with this last-minute costume idea!
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Using scissors, cut the paper plate in half. Cut the plate into an arch shape.
2. Using colors from the Apple Barrel Brights kit, paint the arch like a rainbow.
3. Cut cloud shapes out of another paper plate and glue onto the raibow. See project photo for reference.
4. Use scissors to cut eye holes into the clouds.
5. Glue the rainbow shape to a pair of old glasses (remove the lenses), making sure to line up the eye holes.
Find out more about Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint by watching this video!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.