Mason jars, Brown fun foam sheets, Tan fun foam sheets, Raffia, Hole puncher, Scissors, Red and white striped straws, Hot glue, Drill with ¼" bit (adults only), Black fine permanent marker or liner brush
- Adults drill a hole in the middle of lid with the ¼" drill bit.
- Basecoat jars and lid with Chocolate Sprinkle using the 1-3/4" Spouncer. Allow to dry completely.
- Make eyes in White with Spouncer. Paint Black centers with liner rush or you can use the marker.
- Make the Candy Apple nose using the ¾" Spouncer.
- Paint the mouth on in black or use the marker.
- Using pattern provided cut out a poster board pattern to trace. Trace antlers to the brown fun foam and cut them out. Repeat the same step using the ear pattern with the tan fun foam.
- Punch a hole in the center of the antlers. Hot glue the ears to one side of the hole. Fold the antlers together leaving the center open for the straws to pass through.
- Insert the straw and tie raffia around straw.