12" x 12" – 2 sided paper pack (with words), Foil foam self adhesive alphabet accents, Silk rose, Assorted silk leaves, Buttons, Ribbons, Photo corners, 3 yards of lace trim, Ecru scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Craft knife, Large flat brush, Foam brushes, 9” square paper mache box with lid, Keys
- Paint box Country Twill. Let dry.
- Measure and cut papers to fit all sides and top of box.
- Using the phrases page of the paper pack, cut out some words and phrases. Set aside.
- Apply papers to box with Gloss Mod Podge. Allow to dry thoroughly and add a second coat.
- On the sides of the bottom of the box, add words and phrases.
- On the sides of the top of box, attach lace trim as shown with Mod Podge.
- Apply several coats of Glitter Mod Podge to silk flower. Carefully peel apart petals and brush Mod Podge down into the center of the flower.
- Paint assorted leaves with Olive Green and let dry. Apply Glitter Mod Podge to leaves.
- Tie ribbons around keys and tie them together.
- Glue buttons, keys, and silk flower and leaves to the top of the box as shown. Add adhesive letters using photo for placement.