Large wood frame with 5" x 7" opening, Wooden letter, Large flat brush, Liner brush, Small flat brush, Ruler, Pencil, Masking tape, 1 1/2" circle template, White craft glue
- Measure in from outside edge of frame. Mask off outside edge and paint Lime Green. Let dry.
- Mask off inside section and paint it Moon Yellow. When dry, trace random 1 ½” circles from the template as shown.
- Paint the circles and letter Perfect Purple. When dry, highlight with Wicker White and outline with Licorice.
- Outline the outside edge of the yellow section with Licorice.
- Attach letter to the frame with white craft glue.