Oval plaque, Wood rectangle, Flat wood stake, Wood glue
- Use Santa template to trace Santa face onto oval plaque.
- Make flesh color by mixing small amounts of Yellow Oche and Engine Red into Warm White; paint face.
- Paint beard, mustache, eyebrows, trim and pom-pom on hat with Wicker White.
- Make gray by mixing small amount of Licorice with Wicker White; paint highlights on all white areas.
- Paint hat with Engine Red.
- Paint eyes and dashed around edge of plaque.
- Highlight eyes and nose with Wicker White.
- Paint wood rectangle with Yellow Citron.
- Pencil in “HoHoHo” until you are happy with the placement of letters.
- Paint letters and dashes around sign with licorice.
- Paint dots between dashes and highlights on letters with Wicker White.
- Paint stake with Wicker White.
- Paint stake with diagonal lines using Engine Red. Glue Santa face and sign to stake with wood glue.