Mixed seashells, Paint brushes, Extra fine glitter crystal, Hot glue, Drinking straw, Sandpaper
- Basecoat the frame with Granite Gray. Rub petroleum jelly along the edges.
- Paint the frame with White. When the frame is dry gently rub the edges with sandpaper.
- Paint the dipped shells with Cranberry and Apricot.
- Paint the small shells with Cloudless and dry brush Bimini Blue along the edges.
- Paint the top of the swirl shells with Lime Tree. Paint the bottom half with Crisp Green. Blend the greens where the meet to create an ombre look.
- Basecoat the larger shells with Admiral Blue. When the paint is dry add small drops of Lime Tree and Bimini Blue. Blow the paint with the straw to create a tie-dye look. You can add a little water to make the paint move better.
- Hot glue the shells to the frame.
- Add Mod Podge in between the shells and sprinkle with the crystal glitter.