Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, 5 x 7 White photo frame, Recycled glass jar, White lace trim, Flat Paintbrush, Glue, Rubbing alcohol, Paper towels, Wood finial, Toothpicks, Lined Paper
Get the Pattern
- Size heart pattern to fit surfaces. Place pattern under Leading Blank trace with Liquid Leading to create three heart shape outlines. Place lined paper under leading blank and trace several lines. Let dry at least 8 hours.
- Starting along inside edges of outline, fill hearts with Red Shimmer Window Color™. Use toothpick to level and smooth Window Color while you work. Let dry approximately 8-12 hours or until color is translucent.
- Wash glass container and frame glass with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Gently remove a heart from the Leading Blank and place on center of frame glass. Remove lead lines from leading blank, cut to size then place on frame glass to form decorative lines as desired. Place a small dot of Liquid Leading on joints where cut lead lines meet to seal. Repeat technique to add hearts and decorative lead lines on glass jar.
- Applying directly from bottle tip onto glass surface, scribble Hologram Shimmer and Crystal Clear around heart designs to create background texture. Let dry 8-12 hours until texture is clear.
- Paint wood pieces and glass jar lid Wicker White. Let dry.
- Glue lace around glass jar lid then glue wood finial to top of lid. Insert glass into frame and secure with glue.