• Assorted wood turnings such as beads, knobs, wheels, etc
• Iridescent ribbon
• Hot glue
- Using Sobo Craft Glue, lay out each wood ornament shape as desired and glue unpainted pieces together. Let glue dry completely.
- Basecoat each ornament as shown in photo with regular FolkArt Acrylic Paint. Let dry and apply a second coat. Let dry.
- Top coat each ornament with Dragonfly Glaze to get the desired effects. Basecoat 44382 over the Portrait Light and one Minted Aqua. Let dry. Apply a second coat if desired.
- Topcoat the Lemonade ornament with 44384, let dry. Apply a second coat if desired. Let dry.
- Topcoat the Green Sea and one Minted Aqua with 44383 and let dry. Apply a second coat if desired. Let dry
- Attach ribbon as shown to the top of each ornament with hot glue.