Shoe box lid, 12 spoons, Light green pompom, Dark green pompom, White pompom, Scissors, Wiggle eyes, Craft glue, Scissor, ½” flat brush
- Basecoat the lid with Parrot Blue. Allow to dry. Paint the sides with Black. Allow to dry.
- Paint five spoons Yellow, four spoons Fuchsia, one spoon Black, two spoons Lime Tree and one spoon Bright Red.
- For the butterfly cut the ends of the pink spoons off and glue to the handle of the black spoon. Allow glue the dry. Glue green pompoms for the body.
- For the flowers cut the ends off of the yellow spoons and the two green spoons. Glue the two green handles of spoons to the lid for a stem. Glue the green spoon ends for leaves and the add yellow spoons for petals. Glue the white pompom for the flower center.
- For the ladybug paint the head, the lower body and the dots on wings in black. Allow to dry.
- Glue on wiggle eyes to ladybug and the butterfly.
- Glue the butterfly to the upper corner and the ladybug the lower corner.