7" x 9" octagonal plaque, Paintbrushes: large flat, small flat, small round, Black permanent ink marker, Graphite paper, Sandpaper, 1 yard of ribbon (for hanger), Staple gun or glue gun
Get the Pattern
- Sand the plaque to remove any rough edges. Basecoat front of plaque Jamaican Sea and rest of plaque Wicker White. Let dry. Sand lightly then apply second coat of each color.
- Transfer the pattern to the plaque.
- Paint Santa’s coat and hat Engine Red; gloves and pants, Yellow Citron; and face, Portrait Light.
- Use Calypso Sky to paint Santa's eyes and the swirl border. Use Wicker White to make a second swirl, loosely offset of the first.
- Paint pant stripes Grass Green.
- Paint boots Licorice. Let dry.
- Carefully outline painted design using a black permanent ink marker.
- Finish with Matte Acrylic Sealer.
- Staple or glue ribbon to back of plaque.