Wood Canvas Panel, Frame to fit wood canvas, Jute string, Sandpaper, Medium flat brush, Large white doily, Hot glue gun, Two wood flowers
- Paint frame with Parisian Gray and let dry.
- Apply Vintage Victorian over Parisian Gray, painting entire frame, let dry.
- Sand paint to create distressed finish.
- Paint wood canvas with Cascade, let dry. Paint second coat with Parisian Gray, let dry. Sand heavily to create heavy distressed look.
- Paint wood flowers with Parisian Gray, let dry. Paint with Cascade and let dry.
- Sand flowers creating distressed finish.
- Glue doily as shown with hot glue, add wood flowers. Using Jute String add leaves, stems and flower centers as shown. Attach with hot glue.