All Night Media ® Embellishments - Pop Dots™, Black posterboard, Halloween rings, Cheesecloth, Scissors, Papertowel, Hole punch, Hot glue gun, Liner brush, Stencil brush, Cup
Get the Pattern
- Using pattern provided, cut 6 tombstones out of black posterboard.
- Dip brush into Pewter Gray and remove excess paint onto a paper towel. Brush tombstones lightly. Let dry and then go back with Black around the edges of tombstones using the same technique.
- Using skull from pirate stencil, stencil the skull only in black at top of tombstone. Using pattern provided for crossbones, paint under to skull in black.
- Using the 4" paper stencil, punch out the letters to spell out "BEWARE." Paint the letters black and add white highlights with a liner brush. Attach the letters to tombstones with Pop Dots below the skull and crossbones. Punch out holes where indicated on pattern for tombstone.
- Fill a cup with water and add black paint to water. Mix the water and paint together. Dip cheesecloth into cup until it is completely saturated. Remove from water and squeeze out excess. Open up and hang to dry. The cheesecloth should now be gray.
- After the cheesecloth has dried, cut off 18" and put aside. Take the remaining piece and cut it into 5 equal parts. Attach letters together by feeding these pieces through the tombstones from the back and tying in a knot in the front. After all are attached together, cut the remaining 18" in half and attach to the ends for hanging. Cut rings from spiders and hot glue spiders to cheesecloth.