Styrofoam sheets ½” thick, Ruler, Small google eyes, Glue, Craft knife, #1 liner brush, Flat brush, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin, Foam Spouncer®
- Cut Styrofoam sheets into 3” x 6” rectangles. Paint Caribbean.
- Apply Spouncer dots on either end of rectangles in Spice Carrot, Yellow, Kiwi and Petunia Purple.
- Paint a line down the center of each rectangle domino in Black using liner brush.
- Glue eyes to dot faces referring to photo. Glue two to some, and one to others to create a winking face.
- Paint smiles and winking eyes in Black with liner brush.