Wood charger plate, Wood turned candle holder, Wood snow flakes, Rhinestones, Scrapbook paper (snowflake scrapbook paper used in project shown), 8 small eye hooks, Hot glue gun, Paintbrushes, Scissors
- Paint two coats of Engine Red around edge of plate. Paint inside and bottom of plate with Fresh Foliage. Let dry. Using Wicker White, paint varying widths of stripes on top of the Engine Red. Let dry.
- Cut a seven inch circle out of scrapbook paper and decoupage with Mod Podge to center of plate. Let dry. Apply topcoat of Sparkle Mod Podge over entire charger plate. Screw in eye hooks evenly around bottom edge of plate (for dangling snowflakes).
Turned Wood Candle Holder:
- Paint each section a different base coat using Engine Red, Evergreen, Light Fuchsia, Fresh Foliage, and Wicker White. Paint stripes and polka dots as shown. Let dry.
- Apply coat of Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Paint fronts and backs Wicker White. Let dry. Paint edges Engine Red. Let dry.
- Glue rhinestones on each tip. Hang one on each eye hook.