Recyled wooden box, Bohemia blue paper, Flurry white lace paper, Foam adhesive circles, Paint brush, Scissors, Decorative scissors
- Paint wooden box Engine Red, two coats. Let dry.
- Cut out seven large snowflakes, nine medium and eight small.
- Paint six medium snowflakes blue. Let dry.
- Cut out 8 1/2" strips of blue paper with decorative scissors.
- Mod Podge two strips horizontally around top of box and two strips vertically on front of box.
- Mod Podge entire front of box. While still wet, Mod Podge three large, one medium and one small snowflake in place on front of box. Mod Podge snowflakes around sides and back of box.
- Take glue dots and attach to back of blue snowflakes and attach to the center of the large snowflakes. Do the same with the small snowflakes and attach to the center of the blue snowflakes.
- Mod Podge all snowflakes and the entire box. Let dry.