Paper mache round flat ornament, Wooden snowflake ornament, Red snowflake papers from Christmas paper pack, Red fiber string, White fiber string, 1/8” Red ribbon, ¾” Flat brush, Scissors, Pencil, Hot glue
You can find all the items featured in this project at your local Michaels store!
- Turn the scrapbook paper over to the back side and trace with a pencil. Cut out the circle.
- Mod Podge the circle to the ornament with the Matte Finish Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Paint the snowflake Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Add several coat of the Glow in the Dark Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- (For Adults Only) Place a large glob of hot glue in the center of the round ornament. Allow it to dry. Once dry add a little more glue to the top and then place the snowflake on top. This will give the snowflake some dimension.
- Tie the fibers allow with the ribbon around the gold hanger.
Learn how to make the coordinating DIY Christmas tree topper pictured above!