1" Paintbrush, Round wood plaque, 2 Spherical glass vases of different sizes, Assorted snowflake buttons, 2 Small twigs, Small piece of felt, Small pom pom, Short length of ribbon, 4 Small styrofoam cones, Various sizes of wooden spheres, Craft glue
- Paint a full, even coat of Teddy Bear Brown paint over the entire wooden plaque. Allow to dry.
- Paint a patch of Vintage White in the center of the wooden plaque. Allow to dry.
- Cut Styrofoam cones to desired size and paint with Sap Green paint. Allow to dry. After dry, drip Vintage White over the cones until desired effect is achieved.
- Using FolkArt Hologram Extreme Glitter Paint, cover the surfaces of both glass vases, leaving a small section at the front of each as a window through the glass.
- Using craft glue, glue three different sized wooden spheres together and paint the figure with Vintage White paint. Paint on snowman details using Vivid Orange, and Pure Black. Allow to dry.
- Take a large wooden sphere and paint using Vintage White. Paint on snowman details. Refer to photo for suggestions. Allow to dry.
- Adhere Trees and Snowman to plaque and top of vase using Craft Glue.
- Using White Mod Podge Mod Melts, attach the snowman head and the vases to each other and the wooden plaque. Refer to photo for suggestions.
- Cut two small wooden circles out of the felt and glue the edges together. Attach a small pom pom to the felt with craft glue. Glue hat to top of snowman's head.
- Attach ribbon and twigs to the diorama. Refer to photo for suggestions.