FolkArt Peel & Stick Painting Stencil – 30470, Tape, Daubers, Stencil brush ¼”, Striped sock, Scissors, Needle and thread, E 6000 adhesive, Gold tinsel chenille stem, Green sparkle pom pom, Small bottle brush tree, Small deer statue, Glue, Glass Ivy Bowl - We used Anchor Hocking Company® #3355 DH, Roly Poly glass containers - We used Anchor Hocking Company® #3354K, Dollar Store glass candlestick, Liner brush #1, Flat brush ¼”, Batting
- Thoroughly wash all glass surfaces.
- Paint small deer red and then apply several coats of glitter paint.
- Apply several coats of Wicker White over entire surface of roly poly jar.
- Using dauber, apply Gold Enamels paint around top end of ivy bowl and around the base.
- Tape off triangular shapes to base of candlestick and apply Red Enamels paint. Also paint the top section of candlestick red. Let dry.
- Use dauber to apply images from stencil to ivy bowl as shown. Create all dot detail by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
- Paint nose on roly poly jar with liner brush in red. Paint gold glitter over nose when dry. Also apply gold glitter to top section of candlestick.
- Using an extremely dry stencil brush, create cheeks.
- Cut a round piece of batting and glue inside ivy bowl. Glue tree and deer to batting.
- Cut the cuff off of the sock. Hand sew a running stitch along cut edge and draw closed towards wrong side of cuff. Glue pom pom to top of hat.
- Wrap chenille stem around rim of ivy bowl.
- Glue candlestick to bottom of ivy bowl with E 6000.