Rectangular Wood plaque, 2 inch STYROFOAM™ ball, 2.5 inch STYROFOAM™ ball, 11 brads - 1 orange; 3 blue; 7 black, 2 blue pom-poms, 1 silver chenille stem, Blue and white ribbon or scrap material (for scarf), Blue ribbon (for hanging), Tacky glue, Hot glue
- Paint edges of plaque with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Paint dashes around plaque with Turquoise. Allow to dry.
- Paint front of plaque with Chalkboard paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint snow along bottom of plaque and snowflake on upper right of plaque (refer to photo).
- Cut Styrofoam balls in half.
- Glue larger Styrofoam ball to bottom left side of plaque.
- Tie ribbon or scrap material to create scarf and glue in place; glue on small Styrofoam ball (Refer to photo).
- Glue pom-poms and chenille wire in place to create ear muffs.
- Add buttons and face with brads; use tacky glue to secure.
- Use hot glue to attach ribbon for hanging.