#35931 Inspired Classics Peacock Feather Pendant, #35898 Inspired Classics Pear and Oval Blue Glass Rhinestones, #35872 Inspired Classics 3mm Blue AB Glass Rhinestones, #35869 Inspired Classics 3mm Glass Rhinestones, Glass ornament, Ribbon, Hot glue, Scissors,
- Dip the back of the glass ornament into a cup filled with the pearl paint and set aside to dry. I used a short plastic cup filled ¼ of the way with paint.
- Fill the feather pendant with the crystals in desired pattern and set aside to dry.
- Remove the hanger/cap from the glass ornament. One by one drop the individual Select Strands beads into the ornament. Replace the cap with hanger to the ornament.
- Thread the pendant onto a piece of ribbon and hot glue in place around the cap of the ornament. Trim away excess ribbon.
- Thread a 6” piece of ribbon through the hanger and tie in an overhand knot.
Project Tip: For a double fun gift, leave the pendant wearable by tying it around the ornament with a bow. When the season is over, the recipient can easily slide onto a chain for wearing.