Large foam pumpkin, Medium round paintbrush, Book pages, Scissors, Pumpkin-themed scrapbook paper
- Using black paint and a round
paintbrush paint a spooky tree on the surface of the pumpkin. Use the image as a guide.
- Paint over the black paint
with coffee bean brown. Add small
highlights with gunmetal gray. With a
dry brush add wispy brushstrokes from the branches and base of the tree. Allow to dry.
- Cut small paper leaves from
the book pages. Using Mod Podge as a
glue, attach the leaves to the branches of the trees. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Cut pumpkins from scrapbook
paper, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the pumpkins, position onto the
pumpkin at the base of the tree, press with your fingers and top-coat with a
layer of Mod Podge.
- Add glitter highlights with
Extreme glitter to the pumpkins and base of the tree.
- Paint the stem of the pumpkin