Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Small hurricane shade, 2 small votive holders, Toothpicks, Pencil with eraser, Craft knife
Get the Pattern
- Place pattern under leading blank and lead two flowers and five butterflies. Let dry 8 hours.
- Paint flowers Snow White with Citrus Yellow centers, using toothpick to comb each section as you paint. If you have any air bubble, just rap lightly on the bottom side of the leading blank with eraser end of pencil.
- Paint butterflies Magenta Rose, using the same method as in previous step.
- Let dry until paint is see through.
- Wash and dry glass surfaces. Peel up flowers and press down onto vase. Cut one butterfly in half and press to vase. Add others to vase and votive holders.
- Apply Crystal Clear paint to surfaces around clings using a scribbling motion for a rough texture.