Small foam pumpkin, Spray primer, Foam paintbrush, Old book pages, Scissors, Detail paintbrushes, Hot glue gun, Ribbons, Chenille stems
- Prime the pumpkin and allow to dry. Coat with two coats of Silver Anniversary. Allow to dry.
- Working at the top of the pumpkin, paint two light coats of Silver Extreme Glitter. Don’t worry about covering the entire pumpkin, just a light coat.
- Cut a pumpkin face from old book pages. Attach the face to the pumpkin with Mod Podge. Coat each piece with Mod Podge, position onto the pumpkin and top coat with more Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Paint around the eyes, nose, mouth and stem Pure Black. Once dry add details using Light Lavender and Pumpkin.
- Beginning at the top of the pumpkin, hot glue ribbons down the sides, secure at the bottom.
- Tie ribbons around the stem. Secure with hot glue. Add twisted up pipe cleaners around the stem. The curl the ends, wrap them around a pencil.