Jute twine, Hot glue, Scissors, Gold glitter, Cotton balls, Lara Craft 1 ½” wood circle, Art minds clear pine craft wood ¼”x1 ½”x12”, Creatology Adhesive Foam Sheet--Black, Green felt
Get the Pattern
- Paint two of the pieces of wood with Parakeet. Add a few drops of white to Parakeet and paint two more pieces of wood. Repeat the same step with the last two pieces of wood.
- Lay the wood pieces together and hot glue the edges together. Cut a piece of green felt to fit the back of the wood pieces and glue to the wood.
- Cut the black foam using the provided template and adhere to the plaque.
- Using the colors listed; create a rainbow using your child’s fingerprint.
- Paint nine wood circles with Metallic Pure Gold. Add a thick coat of gold paint to five of the circles and sprinkle with gold glitter.
- Personalize the pot of gold or write “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” with White.
- Hot glue the gold coins and the cotton balls in place.
- Cut a piece of jute the length of the hanger. Cut a second piece of jute five times the length of the first piece. Tie the two pieces together on one end. With the long piece tie knots around the short piece. Hot glue the jute in place.